2017 – Sunday, December 3rd
A tremendous array of cars greeted visitors to the 2017 show. While the temperature was high, cloud cover meant we didn’t have sun baking us. An excellent crowd attended and admired the 150 wonderful cars on show.
Award winners were:
The Peter & Robin Briggs Award – Classic Sports Car Class
Winner – 1954 Chevrolet Corvette – Brian Greenwood
The Automotive Events Management Award – Classic Non-Sports Car Class
Winner – 1953 Cadillac Eldorado – Ray Atkinson
The West Cape Classic Award – Modern Sports Car Class
Winner – 2017 Ferrari LaFerrari Aperta – Steve Wyatt
The Wheels for Hope Award – Modern Non-Sports Car Class
Winner – 1971 BMW 3.0 CSi – Nigel Giles
Winner – Denis Waddell – Ferrari F12 & Aston Martin DBS
People’s Choice Award, sponsored by Classic Cars & Coffee
Winner – 1960 Aston Martin DB4 – Jim Tweddle
Check back shortly to see our Photo Gallery…
Some of our highlight cars for 2017 included:
- LaFerrari Aperta – the newest, most exotic Ferrari.
- 1937 Humber Imperial – ex-King Edward VIII, fresh from 20 year restoration.
- De Tomaso Guara – unique in the southern hemisphere.
- One of the first batch of 100 1954 Corvettes, making its debut in Australia.
- The only Lamborghini Countach 25th Anniversary in WA.
- Renault Twizy electric runabout, unique in Australia.
- A dramatic Mercedes-AMG GT R in matt metallic green.
- Beautiful Talbot Lago Record coupe.
- Matra Murena coupe, unique in WA.
- A magnificent 1939 Cadillac Series 75 Convertible Coupe, just restored.
- Ferrari F40 supercar.
- Unique to WA Swallow Doretti sports car.
2018 date is November 25th.